You and a guest are cordially invited to an informational meal event exclusively for women residents 55 and older who are retired or planning to retire soon. This informative and entertaining program is COMPLIMENTARY. There is no obligation. Enjoy a complimentary meal immediately after the presentation. Your host, financial professional Stacy L. Colonna, CFP®, RICP®, focuses on retirement and income planning for women. She will help guide you through some of the unique financial concerns women face. Best of all, you will leave with information designed to help you immediately, such as:
• How to avoid outliving your money.
• How to have financial independence—with or without a spouse or partner.
• Strategies to help safeguard your legacy for your loved ones.
• How can I maximize my net income to provide a strong financial foundation?
• How many women went from financial insecurity to financial security; so can you!
• How does my portfolio provide flexibility for emergencies and dreams?
• How can I take advantage of tax savings while the current tax reform is in place?
Date and Time
Tue, Feb 13, 2024
6:00p - 8:00p EST